Strong and healthy communities where all individuals are accepted and have opportunities to participate and grow.
To respond to the needs of individuals and families within Wilmot and Wellesley communities through resident-centered planning and the provision of innovative programs, services and supports.
Our Core Values
Our core values are: inclusion, respect, relationships, integrity, collaboration and sustainability.
- Inclusion: All individuals are valued and treated equally.
- Respect: All individuals are treated with dignity.
- Relationships: We endeavour to have authentic relationships among staff, volunteers, participants and our community.
- Integrity: Actions are aligned with words. We honour our commitments, and acknowledge and learn from our mistakes.
- Collaboration: We will seek out opportunities to work with partners to achieve event greater impact in our communities.
- Sustainability: The WFRC will be operated in a manner that takes into account the needs of both existing and future community residents.
For 38 years, Wilmot Family Resource Centre has been the leading provider of social support services to low-income and food-insecure families and individuals in Wilmot and Wellesley Townships. We deeply and thoroughly understand the needs of our community because we are part of the community we serve. We know the unique challenges of delivering support services to residents in rural areas.