Emergency food: We provide emergency support for individuals and families living in Wilmot and Wellesley Townships. For more information or urgent assistance, please contact Khushbu at our office at 519-662-2731.
- Pre-packed hampers are available at any time during our regular business hours of Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
- If possible, please call ahead to schedule a pickup time at 519-662-2731.
Note: During the Covid-19 situation, all visitors to the office are required to enter through the front door off Waterloo Street to fill out a self-screening tool form upon arrival.
- All requests remain confidential.
Most needed food items at the Food Bank as of March 26, 2020:
- 100% real fruit juice (drink boxes & larger cans/containers)
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables
- Canned meats (fish or chicken)
- Soup broth
- Canned stew and chili
- Cooking oil
- Diapers – newborn size & sizes 3, 4, 5, 6
Donations can be brought to our office and put into the blue tote bin in front door entryway, or to the local grocery stores in New Hamburg (No Frills and Sobeys).
**The lunch crunch program is not operating up to april 6TH WITH POSSIBILITY OF AN EXTENSION TO THAT DATE. PLEASE WATCH OUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES. IF YOU REQUIRE FOOD SUPPORT, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO ARRANGE TO PICKUP A FOOD HAMPER.**
Lunch Crunch: Parents can pick up a selection of produce for their school-age children distributed weekly at two different locations from September to June!
Each week, servings amount to three per day for five days for each school-age child in the family.
Call Wilmot Family Resource Centre (519-662-2731) to see if your family qualifies. (Family income must fall within a low-income level based on family size).