Emergency food: We provide emergency support for individuals and families living in Wilmot and Wellesley Townships. For more information or urgent assistance, please contact Cheryl at our office.
- Open Mondays 12:30 – 4 p.m., Tuesdays & Thursdays 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Requests for food hampers will be taken at any time during the week for pick up when the food bank is open.
- All requests remain confidential.
- In urgent need, one-day emergency hampers are available Wednesdays and Fridays to last until the next full hamper day.
Most needed food items at the Food Bank as of August 1, 2019:
- Peanut butter
- Potatoes – 5&10 lb bags
- Pasta sauce
- Canned fruits & vegetables
- School snacks – 100% juice boxes, apple sauce and fruit cups
- Granola bars
Lunch Crunch: Parents can pick up a selection of produce for their school-age children distributed weekly at two different locations from September to June!
Each week, servings amount to three per day for five days for each school-age child in the family.
Call Wilmot Family Resource Centre (519-662-2731) to see if your family qualifies. (Family income must fall within a low-income level based on family size).