Emergency food: We provide emergency support for individuals and families living in Wilmot and Wellesley Townships. For more information or urgent assistance, please contact Tom at our office at 519-662-2731.
- Pre-packed hampers are available at any time during our regular business hours of Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
- If possible, please call ahead to schedule a pickup time at 519-662-2731.
Note: During the Covid-19 situation, all visitors to the office are required to enter through the front door off Waterloo Street to fill out a self-screening tool form upon arrival.
- Please download the application, complete it and print to bring along on your first visit or email the completed form to our office before your first visit at info[@]wilmotfamilyresourcecentre.ca.
- All requests remain confidential.
Most needed food items at the Food Bank as of June 5, 2020:
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables (not corn)
- Stew & Chili
- 100% fruit juice
- Kraft dinner (macaroni & cheese)
- Peanut butter
Donations can be brought to our office and put into the blue tote bin in front door entryway, food donation plastic bin at back door ramp, or to the local grocery stores in New Hamburg (No Frills and Sobeys).
**The lunch crunch program is not operating UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE WATCH OUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES. IF YOU REQUIRE FOOD SUPPORT, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO ARRANGE TO PICKUP A FOOD HAMPER.**
Lunch Crunch: Parents can pick up a selection of produce for their school-age children distributed weekly at two different locations from September to June!
Each week, servings amount to three per day for five days for each school-age child in the family.
Call Wilmot Family Resource Centre (519-662-2731) to see if your family qualifies. (Family income must fall within a low-income level based on family size).