Emergency food: We provide emergency support for individuals and families living in Wilmot and Wellesley Townships. For more information or urgent assistance, please contact Cheryl at our office.
- Pre-packed hampers are available at any time during our regular business hours of Monday – Thursday from 9:00am to 4:30pm and Friday’s from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- To access the self-serve foodbank, the hours are Monday’s 1:00pm-4:00pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:00am-4:00pm.
- If possible, please call ahead to schedule a pickup time at 519-662-2731.
- All requests remain confidential.
Most needed food items at the Food Bank as of October 3, 2019:
- Peanut butter
- Cooking oil
- Tuna/canned meat
- Canned tomatoes
- Pasta sauce
- Canned fruits & vegetables
- School snacks – 100% juice boxes, apple sauce and fruit cups
- Granola bars
Lunch Crunch: Parents can pick up a selection of produce for their school-age children distributed weekly at two different locations from September to June!
Each week, servings amount to three per day for five days for each school-age child in the family.
Call Wilmot Family Resource Centre (519-662-2731) to see if your family qualifies. (Family income must fall within a low-income level based on family size).