Emergency food: We provide emergency support for individuals and families living in Wilmot and Wellesley Townships. For more information or urgent assistance, please contact Cheryl at our office.
- Pre-packed hampers are available at any time during our regular business hours of Monday – Thursday from 9:00am to 4:30pm and Friday’s from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- To access the self-serve foodbank, the hours are Monday’s 1:00pm-4:00pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:00am-4:00pm.
- If possible, please call ahead to schedule a pickup time at 519-662-2731.
- All requests remain confidential.
Most needed food items at the Food Bank as of February 10, 2020:
- 100% Fruit Juice (juice boxes & larger containers)
- Cooking Oil
- Canned Fruits
- Canned Tomatoes
- Diapers – newborn size
Donations can be brought to our office, or to the local grocery stores in New Hamburg (No Frills and Sobeys).
Lunch Crunch: Parents can pick up a selection of produce for their school-age children distributed weekly at two different locations from September to June!
Each week, servings amount to three per day for five days for each school-age child in the family.
Call Wilmot Family Resource Centre (519-662-2731) to see if your family qualifies. (Family income must fall within a low-income level based on family size).