It’s a GO for 2020!
Our annual fundraiser will be running on Sept 24th this year In a slightly different format.
Purchase a locally sourced non-perishable food KIT to take home to enjoy this week! One kit costs $10 and is for one person to enjoy. call our office to purchase kits at 519.662.2731.
Book your kit now – limited quantities
curbside pickup only on Sept 24th.
Donations & corporate sponsorships are welcome!
Poor Boy’s Luncheon is the largest annual fundraiser for corporate / sponsor donations to fund multiple programs offered by Wilmot Family Resource Centre. Since 1994, it has been held annually on the 4th Thursday of September. At the event, guests enjoyed a hot meal, visit with the community, and some live music. The funds raised support our programming and services for people in Wilmot and Wellesley townships.
26th ANNUAL POOR BOY’S LUNCHEON ‘Kit’ Style!
On September 24, 2020, Wilmot Family Resource Centre will host its 26th Annual Poor Boy’s Luncheon Fundraiser ‘Kit’ Style!
We extend our gratefulness and appreciation to our community, our sponsors, our donors, and our volunteers for their support of the 25th Annual Poor Boy’s Luncheon!
PLATINUM – $1,500
- Brick & Co Restorations Ltd.
- Cook’s Pharmacy
- Pestell Group
- TLC Pet Food
Gold – $1,000
- Darryl & Colleen Huras and family
- SAF Drives Inc.
Silver – $500
- ACI Alloy Casting Industries Ltd.
- Arcadian Projects Inc.
- B-W Feed & Seed Ltd.
- Coleman Equipment
- Expressway Motors
- Jantzi Electric Inc.
- Josslin Insurance
- Kindred Credit Union
- KLT Wealth Management — Joe Figliomeni
- McFarlane Trailer Sales & Service Inc.
- New Hamburg Home Hardware
- New Hamburg Lions Club
- NW Roofing of New Hamburg
- Optimist Club of New Hamburg
- Riverside Brass & Aluminum Foundry Ltd.
- Robinson Spethmann Family
- Stonecroft Corporation
- Systems Plus
- Waterloo-Oxford Student Activities Council (SAC)
- Zehr Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Bronze – $250
- Bio-Ag Consultants & Distributors Inc.
- Centre Stage Dance Studio
- Century Group Financial Solutions Inc.
- Charles Seebach CA Professional Corporation
- Cress-Ridge Machine Inc.
- Dolman Eyecare Centre
- Erb Transport
- Finney’s Auto Service
- Gerber Financial Services Inc.
- Glendinning Funeral Home
- Heart of the Matter / Senior’s Move
- Herrle’s Country Farm Market Ltd.
- Hillcrest Service Ltd.
- Jon Witzel Contracting Ltd.
- Mark Jutzi Funeral Home Ltd.
- Martin Counselling & Mediation
- McDougall & Co., Chartered Professional Accountants
- Murray Leis Construction Inc.
- New Dundee Optimist Club
- New Hamburg Dental Group
- New Hamburg Office Pro
- New Hamburg Veterinary Clinic
- Nith Valley Construction Ltd.
- Nith Valley Family Practice
- Oak Grove Cheese Factory Ltd.
- OK Tire Baden (AC Tires Sales and Service Inc.)
- Old Country Restaurant
- Pfenning’s Organic Vegetables Inc.
- Physiotherapy Alliance
- Poole Electric Ltd.
- Randell K. Thomson, B.A., LL.B., Barrister and Solicitor
- Realty Executives Complete Properties Inc.
- Ritz Printing
- RJ Trucks
- Robert V. Bender CPA, CA
- Peter Roe
- Rudy Held Performance Centre
- The Village of Winston Park
- Town Square Pharmacy (Pharmasave #758)
- Wal-Dor Industries Ltd.
- Rodney & Beverly Cober
- Flood’s Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
- Focus Computers Inc.
- Imagine Travel Inc.
- Jake & Humphreys’ Bistro
- John Bear Buick Chevrolet GMC
- Massel’s Marine
- Ontario Drive & Gear Limited
- Paul Snyder Concrete Breaking Ltd.
- Pauline J. Yantzi Professional Corporation
- Town Pantry Health Food Store
- Waterloo-Oxford District Secondary School for ‘Hugs’
- Baden Coffee Company
- Colour Paradise Greenhouses
- Josslin Insurance
- MacKay’s No Frills
- New Hamburg Sobeys
- Ritz Printing
- Wellesley Apple Products
THANK YOU TO ALL THE VOLUNTEERS WHO MAKE THIS EVENT A SUCCESS EACH YEAR!
MUSIC was generously provided by John Wiebe – Many Streams Music.
(If we missed anyone, let us know and please accept our apologies!)